These are more like 6 and a half month stats...
Weight - 16 lbs. 6 oz. (19th % - bigger than Reilly at 6 months)
Height - 30" (57th %)
Two words to describe Reid right now are smiley and mobile. I can't believe what a good temperament he has! Maybe it's because I spend my days with a demanding toddler.
Today Reilly needed me to open the gate on the stairs so he could get his bouncy ball that went downstairs. I opened it and went to the closet to hang up a few shirts. I heard the words, "Come here, brother!" I bolted to the stairs and literally caught Reid's leg as he was cruising down the stairs head first. It took me a few minutes to get my heart rate back to normal. I'm definitely going to have my hands full...
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment