Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas #1

I finally got both boys down for a nap (yes - it's 2 PM).  It's amazing what a little peace and quiet can do!

We spent last weekend in Winona with Eric's parents and sister.  The boys were, of course, spoiled rotten as well as Eric and I.  
 Ugh - I love these two!!
 If you tell Reilly not to smile this is what you get.  Better than when he's actually trying...
 Oh you know - just playing with my new ball toy.
 With G&G before church.
Reilly's favorite toy.  Similar to the Marbleworks at Grandpa and Grandma Schroeder's :)


Next Christmas on our list?  We fly to Texas tomorrow to be with Sarah's family and Mitch and Laura.  I definitely won't mind temps in the 70's - especially since we had so much snow last night that I'm home on a snow day!  Fingers crossed for a good flight or extra patient passengers :)

No comments: