




The pictures above are a "sneak peek" of our photo session last night. Eric and I took the dog and cat to Eleva to meet Shawn from http://vimageryanddesign.com. I figured it would take a couple weeks for him to get us some proofs, but BAM! I checked my e-mail and there they were! These are what were sent...I love the one of Eric and I walking if I would have just shut my yapper!!! Oh well. The cat hates being in the car. I knew that. I decided she should come anyway. Lots of puke and poop later we made it. YUCK! I just laughed...Eric was not very happy. What can you do!? The baby book has a spot in it for a family photograph and the dog and cat are very much a part of our family :) Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!
2 comments:
should of groomed that mess of a thing you call lucy :)
p.s. everything looks beautiful!
gorgeous pics!! you look amazing!
Post a Comment