Thursday, June 25, 2009
Big News
Nevermind the pink bows on my new background.........it's a boy! I was convinced it was going to be a girl, and Eric was convinced otherwise. He wins :) When she pointed out the sex, Eric immediately beamed and asked the technician if she had shown that on the screen earlier before pointing it out. She had. How in the world could he see that when all I saw were grainy black-and-white pictures? I guess you see what your mind wants you to! So...I have started preparing already. It was fun looking online at baby things, and I'm going to register Monday with my mom, sisters, and dad. We're joining the many friends and family who have little boys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY for little boys!! : )
I told you (even though I predicted you would have a girl)!! Whatever you think you are going to have - you will have the opposite!! Enjoy buying blue!! It is so fun to know what you are having! I think you can bond in a different way now with the baby!! Enjoy we are so happy for you guys!
yeah! I am so excirted, and I knew it- I told you it would be a boy!! I cant wait to see the stinker, hes gonna be a cutie patutie!!
ttys hun!
Post a Comment