Saturday, May 2, 2009

You Too??

I was trying to think of some clever or cute way to announce this, but fell short, so here goes...Eric and I are going to be parents this November! :) I am officially 12 weeks pregnant and through my first trimester. I titled this "You Too??" because it seems that anyone and everyone I know these days is pregnant or trying. I am now a member of the elite "pregnant women's club" Because I'm sure these questions are running through your head, I'll do my best to give you some answers. (note the slight sarcasm ;)

1) When is your due date? November 15th (my lovely aunt Kathleen's birthday!)

2) How have you been feeling? I've only had one visit with the porcelain gods, and have otherwise been doing great. My flights to and from Houston were rough, but I survived. I've been more tired than usual, but that could be due to working 3 jobs...I'm crazy, I know.

3) Is Eric excited? More than I think I even know. He was the first to read the test and shouted "OH MY GODDDD!!!!!" He also has a close friend whose wife is pregnant, so they can confide in each other on how cranky their wives are getting ;)

4) Are we going to find out the sex of the baby? I'm too much of a planner to not. I know it's special to find out that very day, but I can't handle that pressure. We should know by late June :)

5) Have you had any weird cravings? Nothing in particular. I basically eat anything and everything (that's healthy for the baby of course!) As long as I'm eating, my stomach is happy.

If I forgot to mention any burning questions, feel free to ask. Most of you reading this have been through this, and I'll probably be coming to you for all the advice!

6 comments:

adam and andrea said...

YAYYYY!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys!! Enjoy every minute!

The Boeckmann's said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited that you are joining the club! I will enjoy reading your blog throughout your pregnancy and if there is any advice that I feel might help you - I will be glad to share. I can tell you one thing already...November 15th will be here before you know it!!! It goes by so so fast! And, just think the end of June will come even faster and then you can start seeing blue or pink. It is so awesome!! Congrats again and good luck with everything!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Anna, I am thrilled for you and Eric! Your mom actually told my mom a while ago but you hadn't announced it yet and I didn't want to ruin your surprise by telling you how excited I am for you! But I am so excited!!! :) You are going to be a wonderful mommy.

Tabitha said...

Yay Anna, you two are going to be great parents! I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to start seeing some baby bump pictures. And before you know it you will be taking pictures of your little boy/girl. We wish all the best to you and your family.:)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ANNA... good lord I have been PATIENTLY awainting this post for quite awhile now.. I was Jess Hagers today for Nicoles bridal shower and was wanting to tell them but I didnt, I thought you should so I kept my mouth shut...cant wait to edure your adventure with you even If Im not pregnant anytime soon:( Imlooking forward to watching you grow ;)

Love you hun

The Carey's said...

Congrats Anna!! How exciting for you two!!