Monday, April 13, 2009
Nate the Great
I got back earlier today from the most relaxing and fulfilling trip to Texas yet! I got to meet and play with my nephew and take part in his baptism. We spent Thursday afternoon at the Houston Zoo, and then mostly hung out at Sarah and T.J.'s house Friday-Monday. T.J.'s brother Matt came Saturday night for the Easter baptisms. Father and son were baptized together. It was pretty special :) They are already great parents, and Nate is lucky to be part of their new family! Below are some pictures recapping my long weekend.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how sweet, gosh his eyes are so big and precious...thanks for a wonderful lunch spent with my best friend, anna! Love you and miss you!! I will have to check out my schedule to see when I can make it down, not sure about chris with us being so busy, but sadie and I will for sure.. Love ya
i like how the lion is strewn in between pictures of the baby. haha.
Post a Comment