...always kept the snack drawer full
...bribed us with Dairy Queen so we would go rollerblading with her
...would say "We'll just have to cut it off" when we complained about a sore body part
...burned some part of just about every meal
...gets cranky right before vacations
...loves us unconditionally :)
Although some of you may find this a little harsh, I know my mom has a great sense of humor and knows exactly what I'm talking about. There are many wonderful things I love about my mother. She is a great role model and friend. She's raised four (sometimes hellish) children and battled breast cancer, all while keeping a smile on her face and positive attitude.
I love you, mom. <3
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awh, the snack drawer. Your mother definitely had the sweetest house of all of our friends!! :)
aww your so sweet anna. happy mothers day to you too ya know, your a mother to be so you count as well as deserved to spoiled also!!
about the pictures, I figured youd want some pictures done, but let me know. I am giving discounts to family and friends. when and where, you tell me and Id love to them for you!!!
Love ya!! PS: lets set up a date for me to come visit you.. tell me what works for you
Awe....Grandma reads your blog all the time and told me not to miss this one. Thanks so much, Anna. I can't wait to see you as a mom!
What a sweet post! I have a hilarious weekly pregnancy calendar that you have to check out:
www.alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar
Anna ~ Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I can't wait to follow you through your journey as I have with Ashley, Jenna, and Andrea. (Is that stalkerish?) Nah, just admiring :) Are you ready for school to be done or what?? :)
Post a Comment