Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 weeks, 5 birthdays!



It has been a hectic couple of weeks. As the title points out, Eric and I celebrate 5 birthdays with immediate family within a two week time span. It started with Dave, his dad, on January 28th. Then came Eric's on January 30th (he turned 27!), my dad and sister's on February 6th, and finally his sister's on February 8th. We have been lucky enough to spend time with all but Sarah.

We are blessed to have healthy families who live close enough to be with. Eric's dad had shoulder surgery a couple weeks ago, so we have been over to his parent's house quite a bit where Eric helps around the house and keeps his dad company while I visit with his mom and try to help out!

We spent last Saturday/Sunday at my parent's where we surprised my dad and got to spend some much needed quality time there. We played cards, Wii, went to Church, and hung around the house. It feels like we haven't been there forever!

Other exciting/scary news...........Sarah will be having her baby by C-section on February 27th. She seems alright with the decision, and I am just glad she and baby are healthy. I'm really starting to get anxious to get down there. April 9th-13th can't come soon enough! :)

No comments: