Friday, December 19, 2008

For Wendy

I've been working Saturdays at my friend Wendy's salon as their receptionist. I showed her Eric's and my "Elf Yourself" video, and she couldn't get enough of it. She made me show all her clients our "commercial" as she called it. I finally got around to making one for the stylists. The three ladies are Wendy, Jenny, and Jessica. Enjoy :)

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


The reason I'm able to post right now is because we had a 2-hour late start. I'll be heading to school soon, but the morning break has been nice. I've gotten a lot done. The picture below is what Lucy looks like every time she comes in from outside. She LOVES to dig her snout in the snow. Who knows why or if she ever finds anything, but she looks so darn cute! Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord women, I was wondering if you were going to update soon.. JK!! Cute Alf show, thats funny they loved it.
Lucys a funny little girl, sadie bell does that too, I would think their noses would get super cold, but who knows.. we'll never know! :)
see ya in 1 weekend...cant wait