I am not ashamed to admit that I am still, after about four years, addicted to "The Hills." It's a reality show on MTV that follows rich kids about my age through their lives in Los Angeles. Parts are obviously scripted, but I found myself getting pretty excited tonight during the season finale. Apparently me watching has rubbed off on Eric. He was in the other room and here's how our conversation went:
Me: "Yay...they didn't do it!!"
Eric: "They didn't get married?"
Me: "Nope!"
Eric: "And Spencer was alright with that?"
Me: giggling because Eric actually knew his name...
C'mon now people - it's how I find excitement :)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am with you...The Hills...very addicting! I love it!
LOL! I never miss that show. Bry makes fun of me every week but secretly asks about it too.
Post a Comment