I haven't blogged for a while, mostly because there isn't much to write about. I had last Thursday and Friday off, and my mom came down to bring Eric and I a new (to us) queen size bed and hang out. If you know my mother, it wouldn't have felt right for her to visit and not a) play some games, b) go for a walk, and c) move furniture. We had breakfast in Galesville and did some "shopping" at the few cute stores in town. Then she was off...
Halloween was pretty uneventful. I'm not big on dressing up and going out. It seems like an excuse for most girls to dress like hookers. Notice I said most girls. Not all. It's too much of a hassle. Maybe when I have kids it will be more fun to help them find a costume. I once went to Madison for the crazy Halloween shenanigans and was practically the only person on State Street without a costume. It was awful.
Other than that, I started working two part-time jobs on the weekends. I work Saturdays for Wendy at her new salon as a receptionist. The pay is good, and I love the atmosphere. It's nice to be around adults for a change! I'm also working back at the Family Resource Home. Helping kiddos with disabilities and special needs. Extremely rewarding and laid back. I love it.
Life is good right now. Eric has been hunting, so he's in heaven, and I've got spending money. What more could a girl ask for?? :)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahha, no kiddin. I know Im not a fan of dressing up either, and every year we have a halloween party and are required to dress up-and this year damn chris won, so we have to have it at our house next year.. so that means Im not dressing up. We should be around so I will call you if I dont have to work at Target all day.. Good to hear from you.
ttys hun!
Post a Comment