As Eric sits in the woods, I was looking through pictures and found this one from a couple years ago. I froze my butt off and ended up only seeing 2 deer. Not my cup of tea, but I had to humor him :)
Cute Anna!! I will be around this wekeend dont think I have to work my Target job, kind of wesseled my way out of that one for the wekeend working..hahah!! I will call you because I would love to come by and see you and hang out for a while. Also. I was thinking I wanted to come stay with you again, but this time just me. I was thinking a weekend both our boys will be hunting I can come stay for the weekend and we can hang out. Sadie bell is gone until right before christmas, so she wont be able to come either, but I think it would be fun to hang out and enjoy a weekend together!! I wil let you know what Weekend looks good, I was planning on painting our spare bedroom over gun opener so that weekend is out but I will look and let you know soon. would you like that?
3 comments:
Haha, Anna you are awesome.
Oh and PS I've been meaning to tell you...I love your name sign that you made for Eric.
Cute Anna!! I will be around this wekeend dont think I have to work my Target job, kind of wesseled my way out of that one for the wekeend working..hahah!!
I will call you because I would love to come by and see you and hang out for a while. Also. I was thinking I wanted to come stay with you again, but this time just me. I was thinking a weekend both our boys will be hunting I can come stay for the weekend and we can hang out. Sadie bell is gone until right before christmas, so she wont be able to come either, but I think it would be fun to hang out and enjoy a weekend together!! I wil let you know what Weekend looks good, I was planning on painting our spare bedroom over gun opener so that weekend is out but I will look and let you know soon. would you like that?
Post a Comment