Eric and I went up to my parent's house Friday night and stayed through late Sunday night. I wish there was more time, because there was so much more I wanted to do. Sarah, T.J., and Sarah's baby bump made the trip up from TX and we surprised them the best we could with a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. I had to make collages because I took so many dang pictures that my blog would be suuuper long if I loaded them all. The collages go in order of our weekend. I got emotional on the ride home thinking that this doesn't happen often enough. It's a rare occasion when the 6 Schroeder's are in the same household. I definitely took that for granted growing up. My family pretty much rocks, and I love them so so much! The baby shower was a success and I thank all my family for coming! Mom...you did more than you give yourself credit for, you're amazing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SUPER CUTE ANNA, I love all the pictures!!! Looks Like you guys had a BLAST!!! I wished i wasent sick on Friday night, I wanted to come so bad but was not feeling good at all!!!
Anna your pictures are so cute. You definitely do have a pretty awesome fam! It looks like you guys always have a blast together!And when is Sarah due? So exciting!!!
Thanks for the little note anna. things are better now. we had quite a busy weekend so I was able to forget about work and life for the weekend anyway. now back to job searching tomorrow I guess. It just sucks, because if all was set up with my photography business, I could work more on that, but theres not much for me to do now since i dont have money to support it, but I got my job at Target part time and start on wednesday so I guess that will keep me busy while I contine looking for my full time job. I will chat with you soon, I will call you tomorrow and talk with you.. thanks for the support hun!!
3 comments:
SUPER CUTE ANNA, I love all the pictures!!! Looks Like you guys had a BLAST!!! I wished i wasent sick on Friday night, I wanted to come so bad but was not feeling good at all!!!
Miss ya!
Anna your pictures are so cute. You definitely do have a pretty awesome fam! It looks like you guys always have a blast together!And when is Sarah due? So exciting!!!
Thanks for the little note anna. things are better now. we had quite a busy weekend so I was able to forget about work and life for the weekend anyway. now back to job searching tomorrow I guess. It just sucks, because if all was set up with my photography business, I could work more on that, but theres not much for me to do now since i dont have money to support it, but I got my job at Target part time and start on wednesday so I guess that will keep me busy while I contine looking for my full time job. I will chat with you soon, I will call you tomorrow and talk with you.. thanks for the support hun!!
Love ya,
Heidi
Post a Comment