Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

So here I sit...5 o'clock on Sunday...wondering where the last 4 days went! Here's a quick breakdown:

Wednesday:
-went to Eau Claire after school
-church with the family
-Thanksgiving dinner

Thursday:
-"Turkey Trot" (walk) with my mom, sister, and dogs
-Christmas pictures with Eric
-lounging at ma and pa's

Friday:
-got up at 6am so we could drive back home
-worked at the Resource Home 8-5:30
-out to eat with Eric's family
-drinks at Zaza's with Kaylene and Dusty

Saturday:
-worked at the salon 8am-3:30
-Christmas tree, grocery, clothes shopping with Laura
-decorated the house and tree
-made pretzel treats
-watched Elf and went to bed semi-early

Sunday:
-missed church in Trempealeau
-found a different ELCA church in Galesville and went with Laura
-took Eric to Winona to get his car
-lounged until now!

All in all it was a great weekend...I just wish I didn't work so darn much. I need a break! I'm really looking forward to Christmas break :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad I got to see you for alittle while on Thursday. Glad you stopped by. Im just getting ready while I have off to paint the Hallway going up stairs and to get some xmas stuff up before work again!!
Take care!!