Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day/Birthday Weekend

I had such a good time this past weekend at my parents house!! We had most of our family there, and spent the time eating, drinking, and playing yard games...and who can forget the family tennis tournament?! It was a nice break from the "real world," and I haven't seen a lot of my family since last Thanksgiving.


Eric was very happy...LOTS of food!

Mom and Aunt Kathleen (who is smiling!)

Grandma and Grandpa looking cute as usual!

Friendly game of bocce ball.

Sammy being a creepster.

Shortly after being dropped...either I'm a bit too heavy or he's just a wimp!

Josh and Java (cute!)

Photoshop fun :)



That was then....



....and now three days later who would have thought I'd be bored on my first day of summer? I don't start working at HCO until next week Tuesday, which means 5 days of vacation. It would be more fun if my husband didn't work, but what can ya do?! Luckily there's a Law & Order marathon on, so for now...I'm content! :o)

No comments: