Soooooooo...apparently I must have been one of the last people let across the WI/MN bridge into Winona, because literally 3 minutes after I got over it, Eric called to say that it was closed. Closed?! How can they possibly close this bridge and give commuters 2 crappy options for a detour?? I'm supposed to work a 3-hour shift tomorrow night. This means I would drive 2 hours (spending about $16.00 in gas) to work the shift and make $27.00 (or $11.00 once you subtract the cost for gas) Ridiculous!!
I looked on the MN DOT website and they give no information as to when it will be re-opened. I understand they are being cautious after the bridge collapse, but a little FOREWARNING would have been nice. Can you tell I'm a bit peeved????
Let's just pray it gets fixed fast!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been hearing all over the news here in Minneapolis that some commuters have to reroute 70-100 miles out of the way down where you are....I guess you're one of them! :( I'd be pissed too!
Post a Comment