Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's official...

...meet the newest member of the G-E-T School District :) I got the job!!! I'll be teaching 8th grade math next year in Trempealeau at the middle school.

I've done a lot of reflecting on this past year, and it will definitely be hard to leave. I've met some amazing people, and been part of a great school. The staff, supporters, and students make it a great place to have spent my first year as a teacher. I will miss Holy Family.

On the flipside, this new position will be amazing for me. I will be teaching 8th grade math and one math/technology class. This means no more p.e.! The stress of managing and planning for my phy. ed. classes has been tough, and I look forward to not having that next year.

Time to celebrate this weekend :)

1 comment:

adam and andrea said...

Hi Anna - Congrats on the job!! How exciting! I love your blog, very cute!
You look like you're doing great - hope all is well!

Andrea