I don't know if the three sisters have ever spent that much time together, and it was wonderful :) Sarah and I had a good time looking on the internet for house floor plans. We can dream, right??
While I was down there I got an e-mail update saying that the G-E-T math position was available again. I contacted a teacher I know who used to teach there, and got some more advice for this year. I had 2 interviews last year, so I'm hoping my chances are good that I'll get one again this year. There's so much work to do now to update my resume, cover letter, etc., but it will be totally worth it if I get the job!
In less than a week Eric and I will be sitting on the beach in Cocoa Beach, FL. I'm REALLY looking forward to this mini-vacay. We never got a "real" honeymoon, and although this is only a few days, it will be nice to getaway together. I've got lots planned, but we've made time to just sit and relax on the beach. I can't wait! Especially since I'm writing this because of a 2-hour weather delay from school. I can't believe the weather here. It's crazy!!
I'll update once we get back from Florida. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment