Reilly's not quite three yet, but we celebrated yesterday with a little party at our house. Heidi came down a night early and helped clean Saturday morning. That girl's got skill! Our stove has never looked so clean ;)
We didn't want a huge affair, so it was just family (minus my mom who was visiting my TX family and Eric's sister who couldn't make the trip from IL). Heidi and Kyleigh were the only non-family attendees.
I went a little nuts on the food. Last year for Reilly's birthday I was pregnant and exhausted and I felt kinda bad that his party was so lame. I scoured Pinterest for yummy recipes and cute treats. Everything was a hit.
He enjoyed the day very much and was a very worn out little boy by bedtime. Thank you everyone for making it so special :)
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could only see your dad in Reid in the picture of him laying on the floor!
Post a Comment