Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I've never loved Halloween.  I never felt very creative with my costumes, but trick-or-treated because I LOVE candy :)

My attitudes are changing as Reilly gets older.  It was so cute to see him in his costume going door-to-door like a big boy!  We went back to my parents' neighborhood and holy cow are people getting creative with their houses!  Their neighborhood has always been a good one for trick-or-treating because the houses are somewhat close together and there is a nice sidewalk.  I loved seeing the cool smoke machines, blow-up characters, and people scaring you from the bushes.  What an alive feeling!

And now...a plethora of Reilly pictures :)

 Love that little butt - and the tail wiggled so cute when he walked :)
 Hello adorable one!
 

 This guy was adorable.  He didn't even make the kids come to the door he greeted them!
All dressed up with his cousins!  They had so much fun.

No comments: