Sunday, October 16, 2011

reunion

As I drink my coffee and listen to Christmas tunes (What?!  It's never too early!) I figured I'd post a mini life update.

Volleyball is officially DONE!  I can't wait to have time after school to get things done instead of rushing to practice or a game.  Phew.  :)

Erin and Anna came over last weekend.  I see Erin pretty often since she only lives in the Cities and her parents live in Chippewa.  Anna on the other hand lives in Virginia and I haven't seen her since we graduated (over 4 years ago!)  It was great catching up.  She's got a 10 month-old adorable little girl.  We got together with them the previous weekend also at McDonald's so the kiddos could meet.  Lexi spent the rest of the week with Anna's parents in the Cities. 

I head to Texas in a week and a half!!!!  I'm so excited to see my sisters and snuggle my nephews.  It's weird to say sisterS.  Hard to believe I have two that live in the great state of TX ;)

Eric has been working and a wonderful help while I'm gone at games with Reilly.  There have been nights that I don't see Reilly before bed.  I'm just glad I only coach middle school.  High school coaches get home after 9 whenever there's a game.  No way!!

Reilly will be two soon.  Holy cow where did the time go?  A few words I would use to describe Reilly:  LOUD, mischevious, and sweet.  Just the way I like 'em.

Photobucket

No comments: