Tuesday, May 3, 2011

18 months

This picture is Reilly in a nutshell right now.  He's charming, silly, and lovable.  

He's 100% boy.  He'll butt-slide down our side hill to chase a rock he just threw over the edge.  He loves Matchbox cars.  He sneaks out to the garage and throws Lucy's frisbee around or climbs up on dad's tractor.  He runs, runs, runs.  He had his first major boo-boo when he fell on our driveway and his forehead met with the gravel.  He's got a great arm and throws just about anything.  He has this sneaky look on his face as he holds food over the edge of his high chair waiting for me to tell him "No...," and then he'll throw it anyway.  He loves to have Lucy chase him while he taunts her with treats.  He loves to pull the cat's tail. 

The baby girls I know are so calm and mellow, and there are days I wish Reilly would "chill out."  Then I see this and wouldn't have it any. other. way.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dont beleive girls much better at this point... Kyleighs got a MAJOR attitude lately. I never knew a 11 month could look you in the eyes and yell at you without saying anything, or like you said, throw food at the dog from their high chair...shes the devil, I swear, and one of these Im waiting for those horns to pop out of her head.. lol... but we love them anyway ;)
miss you guys!

adam and andrea said...

Reilly and Brady should meet...they would have a grand old time playing with their tooth brushes, throwing things, climbing, and ignoring the word "no".