We visited my parents this weekend and got to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma Great :) I love watching Will and Grandma interact - he loooves her!! My poor snotty child wasn't much fun, but it's always good to relax with family.
Knollwood gals - this picture was taken from my parent's side door. It's a fox behind Peck's house. Cool, but a little scary!!

3 comments:
Wow...that is kind of creepy!! I never really think of our neighborhood being such a "wild" habitat. Crazy...glad I wasn't there and it wasn't hanging out behind my parents house! Don't you think next time Ashley is home we should have a nieghborhood get together with all of our kids?? I think it would be a ton of fun! Tina, Jessica, Anna, Jenna, and Ashley all have kids!! It would be super de duper fun! Hope your little stud muffin feels better soon ;-)
I can't spell...and regardless we should have a play date this summer..at least with your babe and mine. It would be fun to meet Heidi's bundle of joy too! Just some thoughts!
That's crazy! Good thing that wasn't around when we were out playing night games. :)
I would love, love, love to see you all. I miss you gals!!
Post a Comment