Reilly's personality has really been coming out these past few weeks. He's polite and helpful and has found joy in reading (thank goodness!) I never pushed the issue, but now he'll bring me book after book to read. He's also slightly OCD like his mom. The other night he spent 15 minutes taking his Legos out of their bin and putting them back. It's the simple things, right? He's also a bit of a daredevil. We learned this in the Dells when he'd jump off the edge into our arms. Now he takes any opportunity he can to climb up so he can jump down - even if it means getting up on the kitchen table. Oh boy...
1 comment:
I love how they have such a huge personality at such a young age...this is such a fun age! I have similar pictures of Brady surfing on his rocking chair. Boys...
Post a Comment