Sunday, February 20, 2011
girls' weekend
This weekend I went to the Cities to visit Erin and Laura. We enjoyed some drinks and went out for dinner at Chino Latino. Of course we had to try the famous "Sake Bombs." I also had my first taste of sushi. Not real impressed, but Erin's boyfriend said I need to try it at a different place. We'll see.
My parents watched Reilly because Eric had a ton to do around the house. I wasn't worried leaving him, but it's always tough to be away. My mom laid him down for a nap Saturday night at 5pm and he must have been tired because he didn't wake up until 6am the next morning. Then he took two 1 1/2 hour naps today. They said they'd be happy to watch him any time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment