Sunday, October 17, 2010

to the camera graveyard...


Eric wanted to use my camera to video his dad in the woods this morning.  When I woke up I checked to make sure he got the battery that was charging and when I did I saw my camera sitting on the dresser; not with the boys.  I was confused for a second until I picked up the camera and slightly panicked.  The lens refused to retract into the camera's body and when I tried it made a horrible high-pitched squealing sound and the screen read: "Lens error, restart camera."  What!?!  I texted Eric in the woods.  He said he didn't know what happened to it - he didn't drop it.  I proceed to do a Google search and find out that this isn't an uncommon issue with the G9. 

Pros: it wasn't my fault, I get paid for coaching next month, I (may) get a new camera
Cons: we still owe our excavator and the money should go to him, I may not get a new camera, I don't know what type of camera I should get

Help!  What kind of camera do you have?  Do you like it?  What are some pros/cons of your camera? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what one Im gonna tell you to get, save up the damn money women and upgrade with me!! youll LOVE IT! tell chris it can be your xmas present and to go buy a cheap one to get you by until then!