Monday, October 25, 2010

Megan and Curt Moe

My cousin Megan got married this past weekend in Duluth.  She made a beautiful bride and I couldn't be happier for her and Curt!  The wedding was formal and so well planned.  The reception was a blast (from what I remember).  I had a ton of fun dancing the night away...something I don't normally do.  It was also great because Sarah flew in from Texas and my Aunt Renee and Peter were there from Salt Lake.  We left the pipsqueak home with Adam and Kellyn and he had fun bonding with them.  Grandma these pictures are for you.  :)
Pretty typical Peter shot. 

Uncle Phil and Grandpa
Uncle Phil and Aunt Joan
Grandma with a couple jokesters (Uncle Dave and Uncle Marty)
Sarah and Aunt Karen
Mom and Dad

Steve and Peter
Cousin Lauren and the infamous Chris Bevan
Lovely cousin Amy
Ceremony

Love my sisters.

Pre-reception
The Mr. and Mrs.
Grandma and her favorite grandchildren.  *wink wink*

Bouquet Toss
Why I didn't feel so hot the next day...
The most beautiful dress. (Sorry it's not the best photo, Megan.)

No comments: