It's a different story when I'm out of the house. He looooves people and other kids/babies. I've been trying to plan something for each day so we have something to look forward to. Today it's a trip to La Crosse to visit my co-worker Rachel and her baby girl, Gia.
He's changing quite a bit. He pulls up on everything. Here's how I came into him from his nap the other day. Too cute.
Last weekend we went camping with him for the first time at Coon Forks and then visited with my dad's side at my Uncle Rich's house. It was a great time. I hardly took any pictures, but took a bunch while we were at the winery in Withee. Reilly was entertained and loves playing in the grass so I seized the opportunity to take pictures of the group. It was Kellyn's family and my mom, Eric, and I. Such a beautiful setting!
2 comments:
2 things - Your hair looks long in that picture of the three of you Ledebuhrs. I cannot beleive we didn't get a picture yesterday (not that Gia cooperated with much).
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.
Awh, I remember being bored...I'm sure next summer you wont have time to be bored with him running circles around you. :)
Hope you guys have a great 4th!!
Post a Comment