Sunday, May 16, 2010

Productive

This weekend I...went grocery shopping, went to the bank, went to the post office, got a haircut, went to a softball game, went for 2 walks, played with Reilly (lots), visited the kids at the Resource Home, went out for lunch with Heidi and Erin, bought some new living room tables, grilled out, watched Eric build retaining walls, did 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, played with Lucy, watched a movie, organized Reilly's closet, and hung out with Erin.  Every bit of it was wonderful.  Reilly was in the best mood all weekend.  :)

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

WOW, want to come to my house and do half that stuff? Hehehehe, Reilly is getting so big, what a cutie.

Rob and Andrea said...

Thanks for the update on the blog address, Anna! Cute new blog!! :) Sounds like a busy weekend!!

Anonymous said...

haha good lord WOMEN, SLOW Down!! haha! cant wait to see you soon again, hopefully in the next few weeks we can get together. love ya !

The Boeckmann's said...

First of all you are crazy (and my hero). Because no one has that much energy... I have a 1st birthday party I am getting ready for so if you could share some of that energy with me I am in great need! Yes I did miss you in Galesville that day! My cousins daughter was playing volleyball in the morning and we were in town because my cousin was still in the hospital at that time. It would have been fun to see you!! We are going to have to set up another play date! Now they could interact with eachother more! Enjoy the warm weather!! I am only working 4 days a week, so maybe when you get done with school we can set something up!