A side view of the house. That's going to be a sliding door and window to the future family room and bedroom.
Left: The garage - this will be filled in with dirt and concrete. Right: Another view of the basement.
The mess that is our driveway and construction site. It looks nice here, but that was before the multiple inches of rain. You can see the driveway off to the left, and the view we'll have from our property.
Thank you to my Aunt Mary Jo. I'm not sure if she reads this, but she wrote me a message on Facebook that said "All good things are worth the wait." She's right. I will survive :)
1 comment:
Anna it looks so good!! Granted I'm not in the middle of building so it's easy for me to say that. :) I just can't get over how gorgeous your property is. Hang in there!
And thanks for the "strawberry blonde" comment--I had a good laugh over that! Hopefully Caden can embrace being a red head more than me :) haha!
Post a Comment