Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Out with the old, in with the new (sort of!)
I am officially writing to you from our new house (temporarily). Eric and I are all moved out of our home of 3 1/2 years and are renting a duplex in Galesville while we build our forever home! We have been packing, moving, and cleaning these past couple weeks, but snuck in a vacation to Kabetogama to spend time with family. Sarah, T.J., and my adorable nephew Nate were up from Texas. It was great to see them and get to know Nate's personality. Because our Kab vacation includes extended family, Sarah, Laura, and my mom threw us our first baby shower! I'm definitely beginning to look pregnant, and getting all the adorable gifts have started to get me excited for this little man to arrive! I know I still have 3 months to go...but once school starts I will be SUPER busy. I'll be coaching middle school volleyball again, and Eric's free time will be spent working on the new house. When we moved in to the apartment we set up some of our nursery furniture. It's perfect! There were too many adorable pictures to pick just a few, so I decided to create a slideshow instead. Eric was an usher in his cousin Randy's wedding a few weekends back, so that's where those pictures come from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment