Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cliche

So...today we had a couple come look at our house (not sure if I mentioned we're trying to sell) at 5:30. We hung out at a friend's house nearby and around 6 we headed home. They were STILL there. Yes I'm excited they liked the place enough to sit around and talk about it, but c'mon...we live there! Eric and I went to the BP quick to pick a couple things up. What did we end up leaving with? 1) pickles 2) ice cream 3) wildberry skittles. That old pregnancy wive's tale about cravings must be true. Ha!

Anyway, we drove back home, and they were STILL at our house. We were the creepy people who hung out down the road waiting until they left the driveway. 6:40! Over one hour. Unreal...anyway, here we are at home and I didn't even eat any of my delicious choices. Tacos were delicious, though :)

On another note...I'm looking forward to the Twins/Brewers game this weekend (Brewers are going to kick butt, sorry Grandma!!) and seeing all of my wonderful family :)

3 comments:

Laura Schroeder said...

Hell no.. Twins all the way.

Anonymous said...

hahah that is kinda weird and creepy!! hope you get your sell quick so you can plan that house and have the baby in a new house!! Miss you and tell Eric chris and I say hi!!

Anonymous said...

okay so the skinny one you are, you still are not showing but are CHUBBY... I wanna see some preggo photos on here for the beginnig.. and you need to update on the events too silly, I know I just saw you but I dont care ;)