My impulsivity has won once again. I was super excited to get my new camera lens only to find it doesn't jive with my type of Canon camera. I guess I should have done more research. :( Now I'm on the hunt to find accessories for my G9. I should have bought an SLR camera. Don't get me wrong - I love my camera and it takes great pictures, but it's hard to accessorize!
On a brighter note, I went to Best Buy last night and bought a new desktop computer. I finally have enough memory and RAM to store all my pictures and use my new Adobe Photoshop! Eric can also play his beloved "John Deere American Farmer" and "Build-a-Lot." (can anyone tell I married a hick??) :)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh Darn it anna. thats not fun news. I guess it teaches to look and research alitle more huh?! I know how it is, I get excited about things to and Chris has to stop me to make me relize sometimes..have fun with the computer, I have been telling chris we need one really bad.
Post a Comment