Monday, November 24, 2008

Yee-Haw!!

I got the idea for this little diddy from Andrea's blog. I didn't want to copy their dance moves, so we're doing a little something of our own. Jinxie is not exactly photogenic, hence the reason she's not included. Hope you enjoy the Ledebuhr Line dance!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute. i did that for chris and I last year and it was cute, I will play around with it again and see what I can do!!! Hope your having somewhat of a good weekend and week without Eric around, I know Im ready for chris to be home, cant wait for tomorrow night!!

Ceej and Em said...

Hi Anna!
Nice to hear from you!! It's always fun to find more people that I know to blog-stalk :). I love the video...your dancing skills are really impressive! Hope you're having a great week!
Emily

adam and andrea said...

Love the dancing skills! : ) Happy Thanksgiving!