Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SEVEN STRANGE THINGS ABOUT ME:

1) I have four toes that are the same length and one teeny, tiny baby toe. My mother-in-law affectionately calls them my "chicken feet."

2) I almost always buy my shoes a half size too small. Something about the size "10" seems scary to me, and I feel like my feet look ginormous in them. Couple that with #1 and I've got some sore toes, but that doesn't change my mind to buy them bigger.

3) I knocked out/chipped my front tooth four different times by the time I was 10. I can't quite remember the order, but it happened the following ways: trying to "save" someone while playing stuck in the mud and taking a bite out of the gym floor, getting my head pushed underwater while in the tub by laura (sarah was babysitting), running in the back of someone's head while walking in line (wasn't paying attention - go figure), and getting hit in the mouth with one of emily planert's fast pitches (who knew you should get out of the way...idiot!)

4) To this day I run up the stairs at my parent's house to get past the back room. I feel like someone is waiting to grab me and it creeps me out.

5) I was once thought to be a triplet with Tabitha and Tiffany Hugdahl. We were all skinny little blondes with sweet bowl haircuts.

6) I got my lip bit off by a dog when I was 5 (or 6). I thought I was the coolest kid in school when I came back because I got to eat popsicles at lunch. You can see my "cripple lip" in the picture below and 2/3 of the triplets with Tiffany sitting next to me.

7) I still lay my clothes out for school the next day. Making choices like that early in the morning are a bad idea.

No comments: