Sunday, September 7, 2008

...Baby One More Time...

So tonight, while working on lesson plans, I've been watching the VMA's. Although I admit I'm too old to be still watching this event (my students are probably watching), I can't help but watch. I have an admitted addiction to reality t.v. and celebrities. The ever-controversial Britney Spears was on and opened the show with a brief introduction. I couldn't help but feel happy for her. She looks great and seems to be back to "normal". She won the award for best female video, and thanked her two boys for keeping her going. The trainwreck may be over for her.

Eric would be embarrassed for me writing this on here...he can't stand my two guilty pleasures. Oh well, opposites attract - right?? :)

1 comment:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Anna I'm glad I'm not the only one with the addiction :) Sadly, I'm obssessed with The Hills and Bryan thinks I'm so pathetic. I hope you are surviving being single and that teaching is going well!!

And to answer your question about the pictures I use photoshop do it all. I don't know if you have that program but if you need any help just let me know!