Friday was spent at work and then driving to the cities. I stopped in Burnsville to pick my Grandpa up and he supported and helped me greatly in the purchase of a new vehicle! Eric and I are now proud owners of a beautiful Merlot colored 2005 Nissan Murano. I am absolutely in love. My Grandparents then took me out for supper before I headed back to Eau Claire (Thanks you guys!!)
Saturday we had Father's day breakfast before the girls and I headed to Madison for Lindsay's bachelorette party. It was a fun-filled afternoon/night of girl-time, great drinks, and good food. The following pictures are a reminder of how much fun we had. Unfortunately, my camera battery was blinking the whole time, so I was not able to document the whole evening. Here are a few snipits. :)
Seriously looking forward to the wedding in July!!!
1 comment:
Hi Anna!!!!!! Your blog is so cute!!! I have to go back and read all your posts! I'm so jealous of your new car! I love those. You'll have to tell Lindsay congrats for me!
Post a Comment