Favorite Person (outside of family)? Lindsay, who is basically family. I'm amazed that we've been best friends for 9 years and never gotten into an argument.
Favorite Food? Stuffed chicken marsala (with garlic mashed potatoes) from O.G. Yum!!
Quirks about you? I have unfortunately acquired the Pennington (or is it Olson) toes. Four long ones and a baby toe you can barely see :( Other than that...I have an unusual obsession with candy. You'd figure I would have outgrown it, but I can still put away a whole large bag of Skittles by myself. I used to get my allowance and immediately bike to the gas station to spend it on sugar.
Any regrets in life? Not having a professional photographer at our wedding. Eric and I have no good formal pictures of that day.
Favorite Charity/Cause? None in particular - but I am all about educating people on persons with special needs and disabilities.
Favorite Blog recently? Ashley's baby updates. Makes me excited to be in her shoes!
Something you can't get enough of? Candy.
Worst Job you've ever had?Working for Greg Ross' dad at the pizza fundraising place. It wasn't so much the work, but more the smell of the warehouse. P-U!!!
What job would you pay not to have? Garbage (wo)man.
Favorite Bible verse right now? Sad that I don't know it exactly, but the one my cousin read at our wedding.
Guilty Pleasure? How often I am on Facebook. I consider deleting my page often, but there is no way I could survive!
Got any confessions? nope
If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? Shopping spree - especially on professional clothes. I need to start shopping a little "older" so I don't look like my students!
Favorite thing about your house? Our HUGE yard! I especially appreciate it more this past year with the pup :)
Least favorite thing about your house? That we have no basement.
One thing you are bad at? Golfing
One thing you are good at? Keeping up with busy schedules
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? I'd love to have the money to fulfill both mine and Eric's dreams - a nice house on a 50+ acre lot.
Who would you like to meet someday? My children :)
What makes you feel sexy? Being out with my hubby!
Who is your real life hero? Any teacher who has worked 20+ years and still "has it"
What is the hardest part of your job? Bringing work home with me. It's not necessarily hard, but it's no fun to work all day and have more work waiting to be graded, planned, etc.
When are you most relaxed? When my house is clean and I'm caught up on all the daily life stresses.
What can you not live without? My computer.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I'm not sure what I think about that...
Why do you blog? I blog because it's like a technological diary. I used to be horrible at keeping a diary, but because I love to be on my computer, this just seemed logical!
I tag.........Darby!! I only have a few friends who use this, and Ashley already did it and tagged Jenna :)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I was so looking forward to seeing all your answers! Bry and I totally have the same dream as you and Eric--living on a ton of land!! Oh and I have to tell you that I loved what your mom said about that baby--totally cracked me up!!
Post a Comment