Saturday, March 1, 2008

This should be interesting...

So...I have seen others who have used this website, and it seems like such a good idea. Whether anybody reads what I write or not, I like the idea of journaling what exciting (or sometimes not so exciting) things are happening in our lives.

As of right now, Eric and I have been enjoying the newlywed status and looking forward to some warmer weather. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and fun that it brings, but it's March and we're ready for softball games, the river, grilling out, and enjoying sunsets. PLUS, Eric bought an old '85 Chevy that he's looking forward to working on. Needless to say, summer can't come fast enough.

With that thought in mind, what in the world happened to Global Warming? Looking at the temperatures we've been having compared to the normal averages, it's more like Global Cooling. Brr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. You two are so special. We love you. Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

haha...mom and dad are losers and so are you. global cooling?? i love you and eric very much and yes summer can't come fast enough. oh and mom meant "special"...