Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Orlando......Here we come!!!!

So...as many of you know, Eric and I bought new living room furniture this past September that came with a free 3-day/2-night vacation. The word "free" doesn't seem to be true, but nonetheless we are going to Orlando for a couple hundred bucks! I have been researching all the fun stuff we can do while there, and of course there's the weather. Averages in the low 80's! We're going April 6th-9th. Quick little vacation, but it will be well worth it.

We'll hardly be back from Texas and have to be packing again for another vacation. I know...life is rough. Fun things like this never seem to happen to me, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Kids will be here before I know it, and these types of little trips will no longer be possible.

On a sadder note...the state of Wisconsin will be in mourning until further notice. No more #4 :(

1 comment:

Missy said...

Aww that sounds like fun. I also cant wait for spring and we should get together and do some things this summer :)