Monday, March 18, 2013

First Teeth

Reid is a pretty awesome baby - have I mentioned that before??  He just cranked out three teeth in a week like it was nobody's business.  His first two bottom teeth came the same day (Monday), and his upper right eye tooth came in on Friday.  He is all smiles.  All the time.  I love it :)




2 comments:

adam and andrea said...

What an adorable little smile! I'm pretty sure Kate's been working on her eye teeth for over a week now and she is NOT a happy camper about it...

Unknown said...

That's awesome that they came in so quickly! Such a sweet smile :) Sawyer's have not been quick so far...her bottom left one broke through Sunday and up until today it seemed like it barely even moved! I thought the right bottom was right behind but no such luck. She also got a cold yesterday so I can't tell if it's that or the teeth bothering her, or if the teething caused the cold? Who knows!