| 6/14 You're welcome for a picture of the pee... :) |
Then suddenly last week when Eric was putting him in his jammies Reilly says, "Uh oh! Hafta go potty." He rushed into the bathroom and peed. Whoah! He got another freezie pop and we did a little happy dance. The next day I found a potty chart on Pinterest and printed it out and put it in the bathroom along with some stickers and M&M's. He stayed dry all day. We're getting there!!
Reilly has quite the bathroom routine:
1) Use the potty
2) Jump up and down and proclaim he went potty
3) Empty the pee into the big potty & flush
4) Wash hands while I sing him the ABC's (this part is crucial - he reminds me if I forget)
5) Put stickers on potty chart
6) Get M&M's
It's been a pretty smooth ride so far, but we haven't used a big toilet or tried underwear in public. I'll get brave someday... Here's a link to the printable potty chart - in boy and girl versions! Potty Chart
1 comment:
GO REILLY!!!! I'm going to save that potty chart...hopefully I'll need it someday! : )
Post a Comment