Thursday, May 24, 2012

Water Weight

I posted the pic below on Facebook with the caption "38 weeks - cankles and all."



A lot of people commented on my lack of cankles so I took the following picture to provide some evidence.



Disturbing, isn't it??

At my appointment last night I finally decided to get checked. 1 cm dilated and 20% effaced. Nothing to get too excited about.

We'll see when this lil guy decides to grace us with his presence. He's already 3 days past his big brother's timeline!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rob and Andrea said...

Oh, Anna! I feel your pain!! I totally remember having marshmallow feet and ankles after a day of teaching!! I would even put my feet up at work whenever I got a chance. It is also quite uncomfortable!! Praying that your little guy comes soon so you can get some relief!!