Monday, May 14, 2012

Catching Up

I was doing pretty good at the whole "updating regularly" thing.  Not sure what happened.  It doesn't feel like we've been up to much.

I worked hard one weekend preparing the baby's room.  Not sure it's a good idea for a 36 week pregnant lady to haul an old recliner up a flight of stairs, but if there's anything my mom taught me it's that sometimes if you want something done you've got to do it yourself! :)

Not that Eric wouldn't have helped, but he was busy in the backyard building my birthday and Mother's Day present: a swing set.  Isn't it what every woman wants?  I figure it will help me keep my sanity this summer when Reilly's particularly rambunctious.  Eric designed and built this all by himself.  Seriously...no help what-so-ever.  I'm super impressed.  He's got a knack for hands-on projects.

My sisters were visiting this past weekend from Texas and we had a great weekend celebrating Hudson's first birthday and Mother's Day.  Since the swing set was complete the kids spent hours on it while the boys planted the garden and the ladies made dinner.  What a perfect day.  I miss seeing my sisters!



No baby news.  I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy.  Nothing alarming because it's like pregnancy #1 all over again.  I'm officially 37 weeks + 1 day.  Part of me hopes to make it to 40 weeks for the baby's sake, but the other part of me wouldn't mind having this little bundle sooner.  Sleeping has not been pleasant and having a rock-hard stomach from the BH is quite annoying.
35, 36, and 37 week belly shots

No comments: