Pre-priming
Post-priming. Can't wait for COLOR!
Reading with Grandma & Pete. When he saw me with the camera he shoved his hand out "NO mommy!" He wanted quality Grandma time to himself.
While the boys were working in the basement my mom and I tackled a project we started over Easter break. Cloth diaper burp rags. I figure if this baby is going to spit up at the rate of his older brother we needed to be prepared. I found the idea on Pinterest (of course) and with the help of my mom we finished it. :) She bought me a $5 sewing machine a couple years ago at a garage sale and it worked beautifully! I can't say I'd do this project again (way too time consuming), but it feels good to have done it ourselves.
Our finished burp rags :)
My mom's $5 garage sale find. Table with built-in sewing machine.
Wish I knew how old this thing is. It worked like a charm!
No comments:
Post a Comment