Sunday, March 25, 2012

Glucose Screening

Apparently when the details I got in the mail told me no food or drink after midnight on the day of my appointment, they really meant it. I showed up yesterday for my glucose screening and told the nurse I'd had a bagel. She looked at me disapprovingly and told me I'd have to reschedule. What!? I can hardly skip breakfast when I'm not pregnant and here they expected me to wait until 1pm for it? Not happening. I rescheduled for Monday morning (earlier). Wish me luck!



30 weeks




I also had to squeeze in a couple pictures of this goober. He's keeping us entertained and on our toes. Just the other day I heard him say "Woocy, ah heck?" Thank goodness I say heck and not the other "h" word :) Eric on the other hand...he's really had to start watching what comes out of his mouth!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

adam and andrea said...

for real?! don't tell my doctor I ate a peanut butter sandwich on my way to my glucose screen...good luck with the 2nd attempt!

you look fabulous!!