We spent a wonderful extended weekend in the Cities celebrating my Grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary and Cousin Kate's wedding. Reilly had a blast with his cousins playing trains, swimming, and dancing. I had a nice time visiting with family and watching the kiddos interact.
I stole pictures from Sarah and Kellyn so these are out of order.
Hotel swimming
Adorable - Adam and Ava
Sledding with the little bit of snow at G & G's
The boys engrossed in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and their blankies
Nate loooved the kitty. Don't feel too bad - there are plenty of places to hide at our house!
The adorable-ness I missed while at work on Monday
The hideous-ness I returned to ;)
Ry and Nate
Grandpa and Grandma at their 60th
Schroeder sisters at the 60th
These two had SO much fun dancing together
I'd say the same about these two except my dad doesn't dance
With Kate, the beautiful bride
Dancing with "gankah"
Bromance
Adam's beautiful family
Sisters and tired babies - and Uncle Mikey
This toy was a hit!
Rides
Cute Will :)
Best attempt at a cousins picture sans Hudson
1 comment:
Do you need me to come train you in posting pictures vertically? PS - I can't wait to hear tomorrow!
Post a Comment