Wednesday, April 13, 2011

reilly's firsts

First time on an airplane.

First time to Texas.
First time at the ocean.
First zoo visit.
First run-in with a snake (rattlesnake at that!)

Our trip to visit Sarah, T.J., Nate, and baby Muir was a success.  I was worried about flying with Reilly, and the trip there was rough, but people on our flight were kind.  Our flight home was a breeze.  The little squirt slept almost the entire flight.  We enjoyed the nice weather and down time together.  Sarah and T.J. have a beautiful secluded property which allowed the boys to run around in diapers most of the time. 

The video depicts the fun two toddlers can have.  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

El Dorado YW said...

Anna, now I feel so bad, it totally was not your church!!! Everyone at your church was always so, so nice.

I love these pictures. I cannot believe how big Reilly is. Texas looks awesome!

We are really wanting to come home this summer, but it's just kind of hit me that that will require us to actually fly with these little crazies. My mom called last night and told us she found flights...like 10 hours of traveling with the layovers. JUST KILL ME! ...I'm glad Reilly did so well...it gives me hope. :)

El Dorado YW said...

And I'm totally signed in under my other email...whoops...guess you figured it was me anyway. :)