Sunday, March 20, 2011

"little" sister

Poor Laura has endured a lot growing up as the youngest child in the Schroeder household.  She was tricked into doing me countless favors, made fun of for bad haircuts (Jack), and picked on for her marble-y speech.  That's just the tip of the iceberg. 

Through all that she has grown into quite a resilient person.  She will be graduating in May...from COLLEGE!  Where has the time gone?  I spent a couple hours with her this weekend looking for a suit set because she's interviewing for an optometry graduate school in San Antonio in a few weeks.  She wasn't sure what her career path would be, and optometry interested her.  She took the test and rocked it.  She's super smart, funny, sweet, and kind.  We are so lucky to have you as our baby sister.  Laura - I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Nobody commented, so I will - GO LAURA!

Jack! said...

haha thanks sista! just more reason for you to come down to warm weather in the winter :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Haha, poor little sisters. That's amazing! Go Laura!

Brittany said...

I love it! She is amazing, isn't she? :) Little sisters are the best!

Tabitha said...

I totally remember all that! Way to go Laura!

kristen said...

she was hoggatt when i knew her too! haha. thanks for saying "hi"!