height: 31" (53rd %)
weight: 24 lbs 11 oz. (51st %)
head circumference: can't remember, but it's in the 96th % This baby's got a big dome!
Reilly's interests currently include playing with his tractors, pushing things around with hockey sticks, climbing up/down the couch, and abusing the animals. He's communicating a ton more with both signs and speaking. He can now sign please, more (which he used to know correctly, but has now become the same as please), all done, and thank you. His vocabulary consists of: kitty, Hunter, ball, dad, mama, and drop.
Sad story...I got a phone call from our daycare provider's sister. She was calling all parents and letting them know that Tammy's dog, Hunter, got hit by a car and died Friday night. The family's been taking it really hard. Reilly loved this dog. Obviously, as it was the second word added to his vocabulary! I feel so bad. I don't know what I'd do if the same thing happened to Lucy. :(
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment